Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Kite making recount

Eve - W 8

On tuesday the 19th of september i woke up got changed in my togs and put my uniform on top of it washed my face brush my teeth and did my hair.When i got to school i hoped out of the car and ran to the door but when i got inside i had to walk because we are not allowed to run inside the hallway.When i got to class i grabbed my netbook and played on it well i waited for the bell to ring.We only had 10 more mins left so all of us sat on the mat and waited for the bell to ring we looked at the time and there was 5 more mins left so we waited until gary rang the bell.After we did the role and started to make kites.I was really excited.We did half the kathy walked it and helped us with it The materials we used was sticks of a broom wool tape a cardboard shaped like obtuse and a black rubbish bag the first step we did was cut the shape out the we lined the sides up then tape.The last step we needed to do was the wool so we made a hole to put the wool throw it and made a not then mrs sharma took us outside to see if the kites worked and it did.We enjoyed this day and it was also the best day ever

No comments:

Post a Comment