Tuesday, October 13, 2020

What I Did On The Holiday

 Cost of togs too much for some parents | RNZ NewsAccord Precision CNC Machining - Home | Facebook7 benefits of walking and how it can improve your health - Insider


Holiday 2020

********************


Last term the senior classes went to camp raglan and I stayed home because my dad was worried about me catching coronavirus.


While I was at home I would help my family look after my nana who had just gotten out of the hospital after having her operation.

Ever since our nana had gotten back from her operation at the hospital she started to feel very sick. So every night before we all went to sleep we would pray for her in the samoan laguage.


Sometimes when my nana had a nap me and my cousin would go for a ride with our papa to pick our uncle up from his job accord precision cnc machining. 

Accorwd precision cnc machining is a job where you make supplies/equiptment for hospitals. 


When I finish doing all my chours and there is nothing to do, me and my cousin would sometimes go on my uncle's PS4 to play C.O.D or we would go to Glen Innes school to play on their park, swim in their pool or play basketball on their courts, When it would start to get late we would walk around the block before hedding home.


During the holidays every night when everyone was asleep I would stay up till the morning on call with my friends Stanley, Josephine and Litia talking about how they were doing during the holidays and what fun things they were planning to do with their familys.


On the weekend my grandad and cousins all went on a car ride around our neighborhood and we talked about how much we missed being at school with our friends. 


The last day of school holiday my family decided to have a barbeque and my uncle had come over to visit my nana, After we all ate we chilled out, talked about our childhood memories, laughed at eachothers jokes and played on the PS4 enjoying our last moments together before everyone left to go home to sleep for school/Work.


No comments:

Post a Comment