Thursday, September 19, 2019

Maori language week

Firstly: Last week on Friday the 13th of
September 2019 Tamaki Primary School was
celebrating Maori language week on a bright,
hot, sunny day.


Secondly: When the assembly started the
kapa haka group did a special dance to
welcome the guest to our school. After the
kapa haka group did their amazing dance we
sang the national anthem. 


Thirdly: When we sang the national anthem
it was Room 1,2,3 and Room 4 turn to do
their item. While they were doing their item
I was shocked because they danced to five
songs witch was pretty AWESOME!

In Addition: But then I was nervous,
scared and their was even butterflies
in my stomach because it was my classes
turn. When we finished the dance I was
relived and glad that it was over because
I can sometimes be shy when I am not with
my friend and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment